ICT solutions in the health care
Residents, care providers, municipalities and health insurers have joined forces to support vulnerable older people living in the central region of Noord-west Veluwe in The Netherlands with ICT-related interventions (via a system called ‘OZOverbindzorg’). Together with Raedelijn Dialogic is assisting this initiative by:
- Developing a monitoring and evaluation model
- Collecting and integrating data from various healthcare providers (general practitioners, hospital, nursing and care staff)
- Monitoring output and process indicators
- Identifying differences between general practices that do/do not participate in the initiative
- Developing an online monitoring dashboard.
Dialogic has been carrying out this work for Raedelijn in 2016 and 2017.
meer weten over dit onderwerp? Neem contact op met Arthur Vankan