The Dialogic data platform enables you to create interactive visualisations and analysis modules from big data, and share them, in an intuitive manner. The platform provides:
- Data analysis: an intuitive interface for analysing and linking data sets based on ‘puzzle pieces’
- Data visualisation: create data-driven infographics with the ease-of-use you are used to from PowerPoint
- Data collection: gather data from surveys with real-time reporting
Dialogic uses the Dialogic Data Platform to present research results as well as provide online analysis modules. Both are usually linked to research or advisory projects. The development and operations of the data platform are done completely in-house.
Many services provided over the platform by Dialogic to customers are private. The following dashboards and web sites are public and based on the platform, and provide a good overview of its capabilities.
- ERIM Dashboard: real-time dashboard showing the performance of the research department of the Rotterdam School of Management (Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam)
- Techniekpactmonitor: overview of the human capital situation in the Netherlands with respect to technically skilled labour.
- Onderwijs-arbeidsmarkt Chemie: overview of the human capital situation in the Netherlands with respect to chemists.